By managing deliveries, installing at peoples’ properties and companies, and also repairing delivered items and attending to customer calls, this unique full-service offer, quality of service and the expertise of 100 employees makes Henrotte stand out.
In addition to stable and well-remunerated employment, offering long-term career prospects, you will receive thorough training when you join, as well as continuous training throughout your career !
Due to the expansion of our company, we are recruiting several :
In a multidisciplinary team, located in Alleur, you are required to manage after-sales service (SAV) files independently. This involves administrative management of course, but also a contact activity (by mail and telephone) with customers and partners, or a physical control of the after-sales items. You also provide support to related departments
• You appreciate the varied tasks
• You express yourself perfectly in French and Dutch
• You are rigorous in each of the tasks you undertake
• You have a very good phone and computer skills (internal tools & standard tools)
• You have a strong commercial spirit
• You like the variety and you exceed to increase the satisfaction of our customers
• You communicate respectfully towards customers and show a great sense of service
• You are flexible and resistant to stress (promotional periods, ...)
• You are autonomous and have a sense of responsibility
• Send us your CV via the form below now.
Your application will be processed confidentially and we guarantee that we will respond to you!